Thursday, September 19, 2013

Soccer & Piano

It's the beginning of the school year and I feel pretty overwhelmed with everything.  My head is spinning.
At the same time, everything is falling into place and routines are being establish.
And, hey, I am a room mom this year at G's school!  I have no idea what that means yet, but I hope I will do okay.

Annika's first day of school was last week and she already had a "show & tell" this week.  She was supposed to bring something yellow, so she brought her Princess Belle.
She will be Belle for Halloween this year and you don't want to know how much money we spent on her dress, shoes and tiara at the Disney store....

Outside of school, both kids started soccer and equestrianism.  G also started drawing classes and piano, and Annika started gymnastics and ballet.
Coming up: swimming lessons for G at the end of September.  I also have to stuff martial arts into the schedule somewhere.
At least, we decided on what type of martial arts we want to do, I just need to find a minute to schedule a trial lesson.







Soccer has been going great for G.  Annika isn't into it too much.  She is upset because she has a "boy teacher".  However, she has a male coach in her gymnastics class now, and she loves him because "he is a silly teacher". We will see what happens.


Piano started last week and G loves it.  He now has to practice 10 minutes a day.  Can't wait to see his progress in the next couple of months.  (He already knows where all the "do" keys are.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the golden rule.