Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  Having a sweet new pumpkin baby made it extra special!
Santa's elves made a lot of toys for the kids (and all at the last minute, too).
On the 24th, we all went to the children's service at a local Lutheran church with friends.  It's such a nice church and the pastor is wonderful.  The service lasted about 30 minutes. G and Annika are on the left.  (They decided to be sheep.)
6O3A5815

6O3A5820

6O3A5821

At home that evening, I realized that I really don't have any cookies for Santa, so we just left him some goldfish crackers and milk.  Joseph put B*ennett to bed and went to read "The night before Christmas", and I went to an evening Christmas service and orchestra concert with a friend.  

IMG_3332

That evening, Santa came and I even have a video of that! :)  I caught him in action!




6O3A5840

The kids got way too many toys.  G really only wanted the XBox One, so he wasn't all that excited about the other gifts, though he did get excited when he got a Minecraft LEGO set.

6O3A5841

6O3A5843

6O3A5842

PINK 3DS XL = HAPPY Girlie!

6O3A5845


6O3A5847

Wondering if Santa brought him the XBox or not...

6O3A5848

6O3A5849

6O3A5850

6O3A5852

PURE JOY getting an XBox One (the very last gift he opened).

6O3A5853

Hanging out in his new hammock chair while the XBox is being set up

6O3A5859

6O3A5826

6O3A5860

6O3A5862

Around 2PM, we had friends over for Christmas lunch. We had salad, amazing honey glazed ham, mashed potatoes with dill, green bean casserole, and so much other food, including the most delicious Yule Log cake from Whole Foods.

6O3A5870

6O3A5875

We ate and ate and ate and then the kids decorated gingerbread (graham cracker) houses.

iPhone pics:
image

I got a Nespresso Pixie machine!

image

It's no secret that I LOVE GOOD cappuccinos, so I can now make my own PERFECT cappuccinos at home.

image

Annika wearing her Alexa Barbie dress (Magic! Magic!) , holding her Cabbage Patch doll from a friend.

image

image

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the golden rule.