B*ennett loves his Jumperoo (that we saved from Baby G days)! I cannot believe he is old enough to use it!!!
Today was a milestone. He was jumping so hard and got so tired that he fell asleep in it. Oh, my! What cuteness! G did this all the time when he was teeny-tiny. Annika hated jumping, she only liked her exersaucer.
I am in love with the fact that I get to experience this stage one more time.
Love-love my chunky monkey!
Today was a milestone. He was jumping so hard and got so tired that he fell asleep in it. Oh, my! What cuteness! G did this all the time when he was teeny-tiny. Annika hated jumping, she only liked her exersaucer.
I am in love with the fact that I get to experience this stage one more time.
Love-love my chunky monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Remember the golden rule.