Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Strawberry field

Last Friday we went to pick strawberries with a couple of friends and their kids.
We went to a wonderful Tougas Family Farm and absolutely loved it there.  I personally LOVE nice people, and the people that work at the Tougas Farm are pretty nice!
It was just raining that morning, so there were barely any people on the field.  The strawberries were all ours!



Annika, G, V + E.

G just loved this yellow strawberry!


G is studying little bugs on the playground at the farm.

E and Annika are feeding cute goats.
It was hard to take any good pictures of Annika, because she was running with friends the whole time and refused to stop and smile.
So, I am going to post a picture of Annika from last week, when we had a play date at a mall playground.

“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the golden rule.