There is a heat wave in MA right now. The temperature is close to 90F every day.
You'd think I would be okay with it, after living in Texas for 10 years, but no. I got used to cold winters and cool summers very fast.
We slept in late and then decided to drive to Maine, do some outlet shopping, eat awesome food, then spend some time at the beach.
Annika has arrived at the beach and is looking for a spot to sit.
Rock climbing.
Quiet mama, I'm busy!
Ready to play some tennis right after swimming. Annika HATES missing the ball! She gets so upset and hits the ground with the racquet! It's a funny sight.
Saw a brave otter (or something).
And then we had a nice walk by the beach.
The kids are now sleeping. They were so busy today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Remember the golden rule.