Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dance and wild flowers.

On Sunday we went to a birthday party of G's former preschool and future Kindergarden classmate at a dance studio.
Annika was so stinking adorable in her leotard!  I could barely stand it!
She is finally old enough to be accepted to a couple of local dance schools and we are in the process of picking one.
Here are just a couple of pictures.  They are not very good, as I was trying to take pictures from the waiting room (they asked for parents not to come to the dance room) and I also want to try and not post pictures of any kids that aren't mine, so picking good pictures to post here is almost impossible.
G is in an orange shirt and Annika is in pink.





This spring I sprinkled a packet of a wild flower seed mix that is supposed to grow well in New England.  They are blooming now!  I am one amazing gardner!!!!
I have no idea what kind of flowers they are, but they are pretty.





4 comments:

  1. How cute! Little ballerina.
    I know the first and the third ones are poppies. The second one looks like василек (not sure what it's called in English). Don't know the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Natasha!
    Ksenia, how do I get poppy seeds out of them? LOL И, точно, это василёк! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you can get the seeds out of this one. It might be just decorative kind or something, since their seeds can be used to make drugs. I have them in my yard, too.

    ReplyDelete

Remember the golden rule.