Santa brought a kitten for G!
G was pretty overwhelmed with the gift. He didn't want to open any other gifts for a while until the excitement wore off.
You might not see it well, but he has tears in his eyes! He was SO happy!!!
G named him Figaro!
It was time to unwrap presents now.
G doesn't like remote controlled cars for some reason, but he is in love with the remote controlled rover that he built himself.
G got a microscope from his granddad and his family.
A dress with leggings and a hair clip from granddad and family.
Princess tent from grandmom.
Playing with Figaro and G's new car that he wanted.
Later that day, we had a pretty large gathering at our house. We had salad, brown sugar roasted ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, roasted cauliflower with saffron, and spiced apple cider with rum. We also had plenty of wine, Tres leches cake and Tiramisu, and lots more food and snacks.
At the end of the day, the kids opened Christmas crackers with prizes and paper hats inside. I will only post one picture, because I don't want to post pictures of other people's kids.
I'm helping M to crack her cracker.
We got more presents from our friends, but I was too tired to take pictures... It was a great Christmas this year!
Wearing her fairy dress from Santa.

Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas :D!
ReplyDelete