Monday, August 4, 2014

Rock climbing.

We've been busy enjoying life and summer and nice weather :)
Blogging just isn't a priority right now. I am 33 weeks 3 days pregnant. My goal is to make it to 34 weeks (Friday). Every day after that is a cherry on top.
The pregnancy has been going very well so far. I know things can change in a second, but I am just happy that I made it to 33+ weeks without any complications. I am done seeing my perinatologist (who did my cervical length checks via ultrasound) and just seeing a regular doctor now. He is wonderful. Next week I start regular NST.
At 34 weeks I will be allowed to give birth at a hospital near us (Level II NICU), which is what I really want to do!  If I go to labor before Friday, I will be transferred to Boston, to a hospital with a Level III NICU (Brigham & Women's). Just 3 more days!

We are always doing something and are never home. On Sunday we went rock climbing with friends (well, I didn't climb) and the kids had a BLAST! G wants to go back as soon as possible and we are thinking of getting a membership there. Even Annika, who is afraid of heights, did an amazing job!
IMG_5462

IMG_5467

IMG_5483

IMG_5485

IMG_5488

IMG_5490
All the way to the top!  I'm so proud of him!

IMG_5493

IMG_5494

IMG_5505

2 comments:

  1. I did not realize you are expecting. I am very happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natasha! I had recurrent miscarriages before I got pregnant with this one, plus I always have high risk pregnancies, so I honestly wasn't feeling too positive about the whole thing. I didn't really want to share the news with people and kept it a secret as long as possible.

      Delete

Remember the golden rule.